GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hot Toys Previews 2013: G.I.Joe Retaliation

HOT-TOYS-GIJOE

From the live action "G.I.Joe Retaliation", on show here are previews of Cobra Ninja "Storm Shadow", with the "original G.I.Joe" "Joe Colton" in the background.

Featuring the facial likeness of South Korean-actor Lee Byung-hun, this Storm Shadow cuts a dapper figure in his white pleather duds. From the trailers seems he goes up against his blood-brother Snake Eyes again (I wonder why they do not play up that more, than the cursory back-story in Part 1), and with the upcoming release of Snake-Eyes in 1/6, this is a no-brainer, IMHO.

As for Joe Coltron with muscles? I'd rather see a Dwayne Johnson / "The Rock" as the massive RoadBlock instead … but that's probably just me. Nevertheless, with Hot Toys's earlier track record with military-releases, and extreme-likeness to actor's headsculpts, this looks exciting!

HT-STORM-PROMETHEUS

Images from Mark OSR (from William Lau) / Hot Toys Community (from On.Cc)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER